Brown Brothers Harriman are pleased to be sponsoring the Finadium Investors in Securities Lending conference in London next week, where our experts will be taking part in several panels.
WEDNESDAY 26 APRIL:
2:00-2:45 pm: Current dynamics in the securities lending industry
- How are regulations and electronic trading driving change?
- Securities lending, repo and swaps: competition and cooperation
- Indemnification and balance sheet utilization
BBH Panelist: John Wallis, Global Head of Securities Lending Sales
THURSDAY 27 APRIL:
1:30-2:15pm: Investor break-out session – UCITS Funds
- UCITS: finding opportunities and dispelling the myths in securities lending
- Understanding and interpreting the rules
- Harmonizing country interpretations of UCITS regulations
- Where is the present value in lending for UCITS funds
- The future of lending for UCITS
BBH Moderator: Jacqui Waller, Head of Securities Lending Relationship Management, EMEA
2:15-3:00 pm: Investor break-out session – Investors in Agency or Principal Lending Programs
- Transparency and benchmarking from agent lenders and the market
- Operational model differences in Agency and Principal programs
BBH Session Facilitator: Robert Lees, Head of Securities Lending Trading
If you are a beneficial owner and interested in attending the conference please click here. We look forward to seeing you there!